AuthorMessage
Allego

PostSubject: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:39 am

- Character Name: Allego
- Main Job/s : BRD75

- Sub Jobs : BLM, WHM, NIN, BLU, BST

- Do you have sky access? yes.

- Do you have sea access? If not what mission are you on : CoP 3-5

- Previous Sky, Sea and HNM experience : Been to sky alot with other linkshells, this is my second character. No sea experience, Plenty of HNM experience

- Availability (Times you will be on) : Most days except saturday.

- Do you know people in the shell, and who : Evynd, Machizuzu

- What do you want to get out of the LS : fun, and some gear would be nice of course^^
Back to top Go down
Evynd

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:59 am

got my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alve

Male Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:19 am

Looks good, bards are always welcome. :3

We'll get back to you soon~

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:48 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Phaze

Male Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Personally i'd say no. Simply 'cause I don't like him and hes on my blist. (._.)b
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thatmeleewhitemage
Fyre
Froum Troll

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:56 pm

Care to elaborate, Phaze?

Everything i've had to do with him, he seems a nice enough guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phaze

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:05 pm

Just my memory and long-term grudge-holding. Pissed me off while lvling in B tree when he tried camping on top of my pt then got bitchy about us being there, tried mpking and stuff. And I think everybody knows how easily I press the /blist button to avoid people I don't get on with in-game... also blacklisted one or two of the BLMs he was manaburning with at the time. scratch

Feel free to accept; just not a great chance I will interact with him. o.-
Back to top Go down
Mistyca
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:31 pm

Basing a players attitude on one encounter counts as an unfair judgement on the person personality. Multiple things might have caused him to act like he did the one day. On the other hand peoples first actions towards others are usually ones that lasts. I would like to pearl him since an extra brd will benefit the linkshell.

Although if in turn it causes unhappiness between members it might not be wise i ask that Allego please contact me in game and that Phaze contact me in game.

-I had 4 Eden Members blacklisted before i joined there 2 of em were sacks, but it turned out they were decent people-

Anyhow please contact me in game both players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exiled.youneed.us
Allego

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:10 pm

Hello again guys,

I will not make any comment on this issue as it would be unfair to start a war of words and who is right and wrong, so I will do the sensible thing and leave this to between the two of us and an ls moderator in game. I think we can resolve the issue, but I think it is unfair of you phaze to make a statement like this about me out of context and for the most part fabricated.
Back to top Go down
Phaze

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:31 am

You're right. Except for everything you said. Blisted in that one particular incident was you and Jormengand. But yea, I must be wrong, obviously. -.-
Back to top Go down
Twyla

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:07 am

Can I just add I was there in Phaze's party when the MPK incident happened, so no he's not lying.

A manburn party came to where we had been camping, Allego was the leader. They camped on top of us for a while, we moaned about it, they then pulled an IT gob, called for help and escaped the pt which then aggroed us. Didn't die, because I slept the mob but it did seem very like an MPK attempt. They definately weren't dying to the mob as they called for help as soon as they pulled it, so it wasn't an attempt to save themselves either. I remember clearly because we were all quite annoyed about it at the time. In fact, Phaal and Tifa were in the pt too I think (Tifa definaetly was) so I imagine they'll back me up on what happened too.

On the other hand, he might not remember but I've partied with him several times both before and after the incident, manburns mainly, and from my experience he is a very good brd and I've got on fine with him.

I have no hard feelings towards him despite that one bad encounter, as for me it was a one off. It wasn't a very nice thing to do, but hey, i've not always been sweetness and light in the game, so if you want another brd in the ls I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllegoIRL

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:45 pm

Okay, I believe it is my duty to respond to this thread in respect for the members that raised the issues and for those who do not know me.

In response to Phaze's problem;

Quote :
Pissed me off while lvling in B tree when he tried camping on top of my pt then got bitchy about us being there, tried mpking and stuff. And I think everybody knows how easily I press the /blist button to avoid people I don't get on with in-game.

It was not considered camping on top of by my party or me. The area clearly supported to parties. I think maybe tempers went a bit ragged because there was a dispute over whether it was feasible or not. At the end of the day we are here to have fun while playing the game and if you are gonna be this uptight over an exp camp in The Boyada Tree maybe this game aint for you.

Don't get me wrong I get a little annoyed when I lose chain in TP burn because another party pulled some mobs, but that's life. I don't think that me saying this will change anything but you do not know me and there are two sides to every story. Perhaps if you put yourself in my shoes you will understand. And also as I said I can understand how you may be upset over the whole thing, but I mean we are all adults are we not? blisting for something as small as this is just uncalled for.

In response to Twyla and Phaze on MPK;

Quote :
They camped on top of us for a while, we moaned about it, they then pulled an IT gob, called for help and escaped the pt which then aggroed us. Didn't die, because I slept the mob but it did seem very like an MPK attempt.

I do not recall this "calling for help" situation. But if it did happen the only way you could have got hate on the mob was for you to cure a member of our party or attack it in some way. Now if you do that you are becoming an agressor towards the mob. That means you have intent to kill the mob and you believe you can kill the mob. If you were the mob would you sit down and die? This is not even considered MPK in the slightest, and as far as I know MPK is virtually impossible now in today's game. I say virtually because there are some idiots out there who try that hard they do succeed.

But let me clarify, it was never my intent to MPK or act in anyway malicious towards other parties in the zone and it never is. If you find a person in Vanadiel aside from poof who shares your opinion that I am an evil person and I am good for nothing but causing trouble then let me know. Again Phaze you do not know me and will not know me if I am on your blist. I would appreciate it if you would unblist me for 5mins to talk. Of course you can decline this offer and I undertand. But even if you blist after I don't mind, I just want you to tell me what actually upset you because if its only what you said here it seems pretty harsh.

Can a moderator lock this thread now so we can forget this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:50 pm

Wish granted, this discussion is pointless as you've already been accepted and I nor any other sacks have anything negative on you. The fact that we're drooling over your BRD might blind our judgments.. but meh.. Who cares.. XD

PostSubject: Re: Allego Application   

Back to top Go down

Allego Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Become a Member.-
Jump to: